Wednesday, January 10, 2018
4:00 – 5:00 PM
CCOP Training Center, 7780 Office Plaza Dr., Monterey Bldg., Suite 140, West Des Moines, IA 50266
TestSphere is a card deck with many functions, but with one main mission:
Bring testers together to think and talk about their own experiences so as to teach and learn from each other.
Knowledge sharing, storytelling and connecting people through introducing and combining testing concepts are key.
This month, we’re relying on YOU to come and share your testing experiences.
TestSphere is a deck of 100 cards, with 20 cards in each of five different categories. Each card has a theme, with three examples per card, meaning there’s up to 300 examples that could be discussed.
The rules are simple:
- Each group has a single category of cards.
- The group draws a card from the deck.
- Someone reads the card, and the collective examples. The group discusses the card.
- The first person in the group to share a personal example of the theme wins the card. The person with the most cards at the end of the round wins.
- At the end of each round, the winner from each group will have the opportunity to share their experiences based on the cards they won.
- Each group will then rotate cards, and begin with a new category.
We all have varied testing experiences. This is a great way for all of us to learn from one another.
We hope you’ll join us!!
The mission of the Des Moines Area Quality Assurance Association is to be a network of QA professionals sharing best practices, processes, and methods in the QA information technology disciplines. DAQAA will facilitate the exchange of knowledge, new ideas, and techniques for the purpose of educating its members. We hold a meeting on the second Wednesday of each month to discuss relevant topics in QA and testing. Please feel free to browse our website and contact us if you would like additional information.
For information on upcoming meetings, please check out the upcoming events section on this page or visit the Events page for more details.