- This event has passed.
DAQAA: ‘Azure DevOps – Not just for Devs and Ops’
January 15 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Join us as Max and Scott from Lean Techniques discuss Azure DevOps.
- Overview tab – Dashboards; widgets to display, how to add, etc.
- Boards – Boards, Backlogs, Sprints, Queries
- Repos – Pull Requests, how to view commits and open PRs
- Pipelines – Releases (i.e. Where can I follow the release process?), builds vs pipelines vs releases vs environments
- Test Plans – Test Plans; how to create a test suite, how to add new tests, how to link stories/tests/defects, tags, using the test runner (for manual testing)
- Test & Feedback extension
Max is a human developer (not a reptoid spy) at Lean Techniques. Max has spent the last year working with John Deere creating and designing dashboards, automation tools, as well as helping to maintain and support current systems. Previously, Max worked at Modern Woodmen of America where he architected and built testing and diagnostic tools and systems.
Specialties: Agile/Lean Software Development, Test Driven Development, DevOps, XP, Test Automation, Pair Programming, C#, Selenium
Sponsor: Lean Techniques
Software is built by people. We produce the best software by helping clients and team members escape the status quo and be the best they can be. Whether you’re trying to take advantage of the benefits of cloud computing, get the project out the door on time, or create the next market-disrupting product, we can guide you down the road to success.